Showing posts with label Mangaung. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Mangaung. Show all posts

Monday, 31 October 2011

ANC heading for turmoil - Buthelezi - Sowetan LIVE

ANC heading for turmoil - Buthelezi - Sowetan LIVE:

IFP leader Mangosuthu Buthelezi says the ANC is sitting on a "powder keg of social and political upheaval" as it heads to its conference in Mangaung and its centenary celebrations next year.

"We are sitting on a powder keg of social and political upheaval. This much is clear from the march on Thursday that split the ANC and its alliance partners, Cosatu and the SACP, on the issue of nationalisation and land expropriation. A message like that, emanating from within the ruling party's structures, is damaging to South Africa's economic prospects," he said yesterday.
"Where once the ANC seemed to be a rock that could not be moved, it is now showing cracks and fissures that could shatter it ."
This article relates to my earlier article "South Africa's Rolling Clouds"

'No comment' on Malema's reported arrest - Sowetan LIVE

The ANC Regime is going all-out for Malema, because they fear him. They are trying every trick in the book to get rid of him before the Mangaung conference next year.

'No comment' on Malema's reported arrest - Sowetan LIVE:

The Hawks and the ANC Youth League remained mum this morning amid reports that Julius Malema faces arrest on charges related to his financial affairs.

“No, I cannot comment on that,” said Hawks spokesman McIntosh Polela.
African National Congress Youth League spokesman Floyd Shivambu also declined to comment. “No comment,” he said, before ending the phone call.
The Times reported on Monday that a joint investigation by the Hawks and the SA Revenue Service into the youth leader’s financial affairs was almost complete.
It said the probe was “as good as complete” and that it was ”just a matter of time” before authorities acted.
The Sunday Independent reported at the weekend that an investigation into Malema had uncovered prima facie evidence of wrongdoing.
Malema’s Ratanang Family Trust, and companies including On-Point Engineering and SGL Engineering, allegedly formed part of the investigation.
Both companies have been awarded tenders in Limpopo province, which is also reportedly under investigation by the Hawks.

Sunday, 30 October 2011

South Africa's Rolling Clouds


This post relates to my previous article South Africa's Looming Revolution


Winnie sounds warning
2011-10-30
By Sabelo Ndlangisa

Next year, we will be voting in Bloemfontein and trust me, we’re not into recycling. We shall get a new leader,” she told guests at an event to mark the 60th ­anniversary of Drum magazine at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg.

Earlier that day, the veteran politician testified in favour of embattled ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema at his ­disciplinary hearing.

This is probably the most ­direct indication so far that Madikizela-Mandela supports the league’s bid to remove President Jacob Zuma in Mangaung next year.


ANCYL Economic Freedom March

As can be seen in the articles and galleries of the various South African newspapers, they only published very carefully selected photographs from which one cannot really make our how many people were part of the march.

The media went out of their way to convince the public and the World that the ANCYL's Economic Freedom March was a failure and that very few people attended the march. In fact they quoted figures of "less than 1000", and "no more than 3000", while there were no less than 10,000 and rather closer to 20,000 marchers in Pretoria, which I saw with my own eyes.

The media tried there very best to downplay the march in an effort to prevent anxiety and panic among the South African public and to prevent negative impact on foreign tourism.

The media is trying to hide the reality of the revolution building in the New South Africa. In the meantime the signs are clear for all to see.

The strange thing about it is that even the right wing is falling for the media's bluff? Even the right wingers are cheering, because the ANCYL's Economic Freedom March was a "failure"? It shows how even the right wing in South Africa are gullible to the extreme, living in their dreams of a new white homeland for white South Africans.

ANCYL march to Union Buildings
Well selected photographs of the march in Pretoria

ANCYL march in Johannesburg
Well selected photographs

Malema addresses ANCYL march
Video

ANCYL march - Day 2
Video

ANC youth league march IN PHOTOS
Well selected Photographs in South Africa's largest black newspaper


The South African Constitution is in danger

ANCYL demands change to Constitution
The ANC Youth League on Friday called on government to amend the Constitution to allow land claims without compensation.
The league demanded the amendment of section 25 of the Constitution which protects private property against arbitrary expropriation and allows for compensation.
The league's memorandum said all productive land should be nationalised and leased, and neighbourhoods electrified.

A state bank must be established and foreign policy must be changed to isolate countries that threaten South Africa's sovereignty.

"He stated clearly that everyone that lives in South Africa who isn’t black and who owns property has stolen it from the black people and especially from the black youth... Malema has now openly instructed that the Constitution be changed in order to legalise the theft of their property and possessions," said Botha. This above paragraph quoted from the following article Malema needs a history lesson - CDP.


Johannesburg Stock Exchange

Malema hands memo to JSE
"The people who are stealing our wealth must come on stage," Malema said from the back of a truck converted into a stage outside the JSE in Sandton.
"Down with white capital monopoly," he chanted.

An official from the JSE received the memorandum from Malema at 17:15.
"Thank you for the opportunity. We will take your demands to the executive," he said.

This upset the crowd who started singing Dubul'ibhunu (shoot the boer), which has been declared hate speech by a court.
"Our demands are clear and they must respond as soon as possible," Malema said.
"We have come peacefully and we hope they can respect that."


A Very Important Point

With this ANCYL Economic Freedom March Julius Malema made a very important point that should be taken seriously. He showed how much control he holds over his followers. This march was peaceful to the extreme with not a single incident of violence or lack of discipline. Malema showed how much discipline and respect he commands with his followers.

If he could discipline them this well during two days of the longest march in history, leading at least 10,000 followers, what could he achieve under circumstances that required his followers to take more aggressive action under his command?

Comes the ANC Election Conference in Mangaung 2012 we shall see the results of the ANCYL's efforts.

A revolution could take many forms, but the process and methodology remain the same.

The dark clouds of revolution are rolling across the New South Africa.

Sunday, 23 October 2011

ANC war veterans on the warpath - Times LIVE

Read the full article here - ANC war veterans on the warpath - Times LIVE:

Also see my earlier article called South Africa's Looming Revolution

The ANC and their MK Veteran terrorists are running scared. They know the Revolution is here and it will destroy them.

They want the elective conference in 2012 scrapped.

MK veterans take aim at 'spoilt brat' Juju (Julius Malema)

Julius Malema is destroying the Marxist-Leninist ANC Alliance and they want to get rid of him before Mangaung next year, because they know, as he has been promising them, that they will be destroyed at that conference.

A group of ANC military veterans is lobbying for a special national conference to resolve "the organisational crisis" threatening to tear the movement apart ahead of its much-anticipated leadership elections at Mangaung next year.

Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Leaders not indispensable, Malema warns: News24: South Africa: Politics

Leaders not indispensable, Malema warns: News24: South Africa: Politics

Leaders are not indispensable and could be removed at the wish of those who elected them, ANC Youth League leader Julius Malema said on Tuesday.

"When president Xuma chased them [the youth] away and accused them of being disrespectful - the same accusation we have today against the leadership of the youth league - they went into the conference of the ANC and they said he cannot be a president again," Malema said.
At his disciplinary hearing over the weekend, Human Settlements Minister Tokyo Sexwale testified for Malema.
Winnie Madikizela-Mandela and ANC national executive committee member Tony Yengeni were also expected to testify in Malema's defence.