- Less than 10 000 registered e-Tag's.
- The system is not manageable for cars travelling on the highways without an e-Tag.
- The Ben Schoeman Highway between PTA & JHB carries 300 000 cars per day.
- The e-Tag system is a dismal failure so far.
- The latest R1.75 p/km is a last bid from the government to force us to buy this e-Tag so they can get the 98% of the pension money back they've spend on the toll roads.
- You DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE e-TAG.
DO NOT get an e-TAG and THE SYSTEM WILL FAIL.
Please pass on Please send to your Gauteng friends