FACTS REVEALED ON 702 THIS MORNING REGARDING THE e-TOLL TAG.
* Less than 10 000 registered e-Tag's at present
* The system is not manageable for cars travelling on the highways without an e-Tag.
* The Ben Schoeman Highway between Pretoria and Johannesburg carries 300 000 cars per day.
* The e-Tag system is a dismal failure so far.
* The latest R1.75 p/km is a last bid from the government to force us to buy this e-Tag so they can get the 98% of the pension money back they've spent on the toll roads.
* You DON'T HAVE TO BUY THE e-TAG.
If we all stand together, THIS SYSTEM CAN BE STOPPED.
DO NOT get an e-TAG and THE SYSTEM WILL FAIL. Please pass on…..
300 000 x R1.75 = R 525000.00 per day and what will they be doing with all that money?
Remember this is every day forever!
AND just as it gets rollo=ing they'll make it more expensive and you'll be nailed to a wall.
They have already loaded the Petrol price to recover the State Pension Fund money.
Do not register, read the terms and conditions before deciding whether to register. By registering you agree to those one-sided terms and conditions. The terms and conditions only benefit SANRAL, and put you at jeopardy.